Friday, March 26, 2010

It looks like I haven't written anything on this blog for almost three years. I started this blog as part of my online journalism class and when the class ended I stopped with this blog. For some reason or another I've decided I'm not sure really sure where I want to take this blog. I think it just be a plethora of thoughts. I don't do well with the idea of specialization. I like way too many things to specialize. So unless something changes that's how it's going to be.

1 comment:

Georgia said...

Welcome back to blogging! I will look forward to your plethera of posts. You're right, you have way too many interests to specialize in just one thing and life is way too short and unpredictible to pigeon-hole ourselves into one thing.

Thank you for being our "Lift" to and from the airport. I hope your birthday was happy while we were away.

Love you, Kev!